English for Adults and LanguageCert Exams. Our Language Centre gives you the opportunity to learn or improve your English language competency and at the same time to certify your English language proficiency through the LanguageCert English Exams.
We’ve got you covered: English Lessons and LanguageCert Exams
Our Language Centre, as a LanguageCert Approved Centre, offers you the opportunity to improve your language level and to obtain a recognised English language certificate.
Our highly interactive lessons focus on covering the communicative needs of the adult language learner and the fluency needed both in an everyday and a business environment. Adult learners can use the language learnt from the very beginning, thus boosting their confidence and gradually working towards improving their fluency and achieving language proficiency.
Whether you attend a beginners’ or an advanced level course, you can take the LanguageCert exam at the end of the course to certify your level.
The following two exams are offered at each level from A1 to C2, to cover all four language skills:
- LanguageCert International ESOL Written Exam (Listening, Reading, Writing)
- LanguageCert International ESOL Spoken Exam (Speaking)
Written and Spoken Exams can be taken independently of each other at your convenience. They are separate tests, so you can choose to focus your preparation on one exam before taking the other.
To help you with your language learning experience, we sponsor the exam fees for the LanguageCert International ESOL Spoken Exam (Speaking). You only pay to sit for the written part of the exam, should you wish to sit for both components.
By passing the exams, you obtain a certificate that is recognised by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), by the Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection (ASEP) in Greece (both parts of the exam are required to be valid) and other official organisations across Europe.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum number of students per group is 4 and the maximum is 8
- All students are required to take an English level placement test prior to the commencement of the course
- Lessons cover all 4 language skills
- 85% minimum attendance rate is required to qualify for the exam fees sponsorship
- All tuition fees must be paid in full at least 2 months prior to the exam date
- No exam entry is agreed, implied or stated without prior full payment of the tuition fees at an agreed date
- Offer is valid for all English language adult courses running in the afternoon and in the evening